Daily Life in the Land of Deseret
It is so much nicer than black. I actually thought about it before you asked, it's like it's Springtime for Linsey. Please forgive the Producers allusion.
Hey! I commented here:http://farfromzion.blogspot.com/2007/12/another-target-meltdown.htmlI wasn't aware of the strong mood effect of all this black. It's perfect now!
it's nice and all, but I'd be stoked to see some sort of "Dive" motif similar to your amazing Christmas tree!
Oooh, I second the Diva thing.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
It is so much nicer than black. I actually thought about it before you asked, it's like it's Springtime for Linsey. Please forgive the Producers allusion.
Hey! I commented here:
http://farfromzion.blogspot.com/2007/12/another-target-meltdown.html
I wasn't aware of the strong mood effect of all this black. It's perfect now!
it's nice and all, but I'd be stoked to see some sort of "Dive" motif similar to your amazing Christmas tree!
Oooh, I second the Diva thing.
Post a Comment