"The following message will be deleted from your archive":
"Hi Tea. Happy Thanksgiving. Thank you for your message; it was very, very sweet. I saved it, although I don't know how to replay my messages, but the fact that it is there on my answering machine makes me feel good somehow. We had a very quiet Thanksgiving. It was really fun- we had a nice time, although now we have wound down. I did not get my Thanksgiving nap in like I wanted, because Charlie did not have a nap. I hope you are doing great. I am around the next few days. We'll just try to catch up. Love you lots. Hope you are having fun. Bye."
"The following message was left at 8:00 pm":
"Hi Lins. This is Chrissy. I am checking on your holiday scheduling and was wondering if you could give me a call to see what you are doing on Christmas eve, Christmas night. All I can say is those who spend the night get more presents. That's all I've got to say about that. I'll call you later."
"The following message was left at 8:30 pm":
"Hi. It's me. They did it. They named her AGNES FERN JONES. I am horrified! I am horrified! I called Ashley and we couldn't stop laughing about the fact that my sister just gave birth to a 150-year-old lady! We were joking about librarian school and lunch lady hairnets. Oh my god, I mean, Agnes Fern Jones! That has got to go down in history as the worst name you could ever give a perfect, beautiful baby. I wish I had told her about St. Lucia's day in time. 'Cuz it's done. I have got a little niece named AGNES. Anyway, talk to you later. Bye."
1 comment:
I am still horrified. I refuse to call her anything but "AJ". -A
Post a Comment