We had our second meeting of Fabulous by 30. It's amazing the difference a month can make. There was no champagne and no Taco Bell. There was an incredibly fresh tossed green and strawberry salad and a little chilled white wine. Knowing that I would have to report back to the group caused me to get off my butt and make some last minute phonecalls to meet my goals of getting a credit card that pays me back for using it and to look into becoming a pilates instructor. It was the seventh hour- I was actually at Abbie's house already and delayed the start of the meeting in order to make the calls- but I did it.
I was impressed with everyone in the group. We are all either excellent liars or we did a stunningly good job of meeting our goals. And now we have a blog! I have grandiose visions of Fabulous by 30 becoming the new book club. Groups will spring up all over the country bringing people together to focus on becoming their best selves one baby step at a time. I already mentally designed the web page where you can look up the Fabulous by 30 group in your area. :) But, first things first, it was only the second meeting, and we have a ways to go. Nonetheless, I am impressed with our group's fantastic start.
No comments:
Post a Comment