Sorry, I don't buy any of that gun bans "holier than the pope" approach.
Look at the cartoon and what it says ... abused women murdered ? I don't plan to abuse my partner for life, ever. suicide ? I don't plan on that either ... just find the right way to filter the mad people and you're golden.
I owned a gun during my entire military service, and I plan to own a gun and I plan not to ever use it outside practice ranges. Nothing wrong with that the way I see it.
1 comment:
Sorry, I don't buy any of that gun bans "holier than the pope" approach.
Look at the cartoon and what it says ... abused women murdered ? I don't plan to abuse my partner for life, ever. suicide ? I don't plan on that either ... just find the right way to filter the mad people and you're golden.
I owned a gun during my entire military service, and I plan to own a gun and I plan not to ever use it outside practice ranges. Nothing wrong with that the way I see it.
Post a Comment