I am in a terrible mood after filing my taxes for the THIRD time this year because most of the major tax prep software doesn't support foreign earned income forms and they only tell you that AFTER you fill in most of the other forms! Since Yuval is still living abroad, we have an automatic two month extension for filing, which is ending in a few days. So, yes, I procrastinated doing my taxes and yes, it is coming back to bite me because he has to sign the forms too. And he is in Sri Lanka. So there goes that.
The good news is that this is where I am spending the weekend:

It's time for girls' weekend in Driggs, Idaho. This is the hottub and the view of the Teton mountain range in the winter time. I can't wait!
1 comment:
Bunch of hot girls, in a hot tub, drinking wine... sounds like Driggs is the place to be this weekend. (This is the first, and probably last, time Driggs Idaho will ever be the place to be)
Post a Comment